Filter by topic
- All topics
- Link exposure launched
- The great misconception of a bad backlink
- Funny SEO email!
- Google PageRank Shuts to the Public
- Backlink update for 2016
- Ranking checker warning!
- Trail content is becoming the new king!
- The suffix algorithm
- SEO. The 4 most important elements to getting a page 1 result.
- The 4 golden SEO rules when updating your website
- Is link building dead? Short answer, NO!
- Google announce ranking boost to sites with SSL
- Breaking news! Panda 3.0 and the death of iFrames
- Mobile sites using intrusive pop-ups to be penalised
- Negative SEO alert system launched
- Your virtual detox
- SEO Friendly Website Development
- The Importance of a Long Term, Sustainable SEO Strategy
- Google's Mobile Friendly Algorithm
- The Most Common Misconceptions of SEO
- How To Choose What Keywords To Use For SEO
- Are Domains Still An Important Ranking Factor?
- The 6 Most Common Website SEO Mistakes
- Web Design
- Exclusive articles
Friday, 15 July 2016
Funny SEO email!
Check out this hilarious e-mail that someone from Google HQ received. It's 100% authentic because the head Google’s webspam team, Matt Cutts, blogged about it!
I was on your website www.google.com and wanted to shoot you a quick note. I think I can make a few changes (aesthetically and/or SEO – wise) to make your site convert more visitors into leads and to get it placed higher in the organic search results, for a few of the select terms.
This is NOT like one of those foreign emails you probably get in your inbox every day. Just to be upfront I have 3 agents that work with me for development /SEO.
I would just need to know which (if not both) services you’re open to checking out information about, either web design or SEO. Would you be open to seeing more brief info / quote for what I would like to accomplish?
We've honestly never made a cold sales call / e-mail. Our philosophy has always been to focus on innovation, support and keeping the price right, which thankfully means people come to us directly. We are however yet to get a direct call from Google needing help!!!