Filter by topic
- All topics
- Link exposure launched
- The great misconception of a bad backlink
- Funny SEO email!
- Google PageRank Shuts to the Public
- Backlink update for 2016
- Ranking checker warning!
- Trail content is becoming the new king!
- The suffix algorithm
- SEO. The 4 most important elements to getting a page 1 result.
- The 4 golden SEO rules when updating your website
- Is link building dead? Short answer, NO!
- Google announce ranking boost to sites with SSL
- Breaking news! Panda 3.0 and the death of iFrames
- Mobile sites using intrusive pop-ups to be penalised
- Where Possible Keep your Search Terms Local
- Negative SEO alert system launched
- Your virtual detox
- SEO Friendly Website Development
- The Importance of a Long Term, Sustainable SEO Strategy
- Google's Mobile Friendly Algorithm
- The Most Common Misconceptions of SEO
- How To Choose What Keywords To Use For SEO
- Are Domains Still An Important Ranking Factor?
- The 6 Most Common Website SEO Mistakes
- Web Design
- Exclusive articles
Sunday, 31 July 2016
Is link building dead? Short answer, NO!
A recent article on the Guardian UK website claims that link building is dead and it’s all about content and social media. This theory is then re-enforced by several “expert” marketing agencies re-enforcing this view.
We totally agree that social signals, blogging, content and reviews are becoming more and more important which is why we’ve already launched like to follow and are about to launch a new product positivity (at no additional cost), but to say link building's dead is crazy!
In our opinion link building is still the most important part of your off-site SEO campaign but must be done at the right pace and in conjunction with the on-site relevance work that we recommend. See our 3 step strategy.
If you require any further details on this or any of our cutting edge products don’t hesitate to get in touch!